Tuesday, March 22, 2005

True Friendship

Friends

Written with a pen

Sealed with a kiss

If you are my friend

Please answer this:

Are we friends, or are we not

You told me once

But I forgot

So tell me now

And tell me true

So I can say…

“I’m here for you”

Of all my friends

I’ve ever met

You’re the one I won’t forget

And if I die before you do

I’ll go to heaven and wait for you

I give the angels back their wings

And risk the loss of everything…

Just to prove my friendship is true…

To have a friend just like you!

When peolpe exclude others it hurts and you begin to wonder who your friends really are. when people stop liking you for who you are and want you to be someone other than yourself, you wonder what happened to the great friendship. Life is full of many obstacles and we must face them all even when we don't want to. God never gives us more than we can handle although it doesn't seem that way at times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home