Wednesday, January 05, 2005

It feels like my small, almost non-existant world is closing in on me.

Now that the “Watsonater” is gone we are stuck with Dabiase. He does have some great points but he plays favorites way too much. I never realized how immature my honors English class was until he started teaching it. It also doesn’t help having Erin Doherty, Lindsay Davis, and Mikele smith in the class. Abby and Sammy are really annoying too. Over Christmas break we were supposed to read Pride and Prejudice. I was lucky enough to finish although there were many who didn’t and still haven’t finished and relied on the movie. Mr. Gambardella is a huge poke in the doughboy. Ugh he drives me crazy between all the homework lectures and TESTS (more like college exams). We have a trimester project and he gives us homework on top of that. Geometry isn’t fun or interesting anymore. Mr. Doyle always seems to be in a bad mood and doesn’t give the attitude of wanting to help as much as he used to. Art isn’t fun either. I dread going, why? because we are shading shapes. But, now that I’m done (because I brought it home) I hope I will be able to look forward to it more seeing how it is now my only almost worthwhile class. Biology is such a bore and I sit there and often wonder how half the people in the class got into the class. Everything has become way to over rated and overgraded. I want new classes! I loathe with a passion, teachers who play favorites!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Village Idiot said...

"DeBiase" is Italian for "The Biased Ass"

Have fun with that. He's not a bad teacher, atleast he wasn't, but I have a feeling that he gets worse with each class that he teaches. You're one of his favorites though, atleast in the grade book, so relax. And bring your other homework to his class so you can get it done. Good luck!

Wednesday, January 05, 2005 11:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my science teacher plays favorites. no one likes her. the devil. 2 feet nose too lol
-belly

Tuesday, November 21, 2006 11:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home