Monday, December 13, 2004

Random what-have-yous

We had our Christmas party. It was a success. Every time I got a chance to talk to Andy Maura would come in and steal the conversation so I would leave. Really got annoying.

What ever frosts your cupcake. New Expression for me. Or… Whatever puts fizz in your pop. He he I am very creative and budget my time wisely, Mom told me the 1st one and Doyle told me the 2nd one. I crack myself up.

Oooh snaps for Val! (Pause...) I really am hilarical. I got a 97 on my geometry test! And I finished Christmas shopping (for the most part).

2 Comments:

Blogger The Village Idiot said...

I have barely started... On the bright side, I have something for Dad, hardest person to shop for on my list. Now, shopping for Alex... harder! by the way, what do you want for Christmas?

Monday, December 13, 2004 10:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im failing geometry. i wish i were you lol... WHEN WILL STUDY HALL END!?!?!?!/

Tuesday, November 21, 2006 11:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home