Wednesday, November 17, 2004

And You Thought Parking in Cherry Creek was Bad!

Finding a parking space at school is so hard. The seniors take up all the parking lot so everyone else parks on the street, and we can’t park on Fifth avenue anymore cause Lowery development decided we can’t park there and now they will ticket us. Since my parents have decided not to wake me up until about seven, when I should be up sooner I have a higher chance of getting caught in traffic and being late. That happened yesterday. I do set my alarm clock it just doesn't work. So if I get to school late there is no parking on the street so I end up parking in a no parking zone but at the end of the day there are at least two cars behind me. It would be a lot better if everyone didn’t leave half a car space between them and the car in front of them, then there would be a little more room. Oh well as Jamroz says “Life’s a bitch, and we’re all fu*%@#”.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Village Idiot said...

The LRA are a bunch of Losers, Retards and Assholes. Where are you supposed to park now that 5th ave gone? Set your cell phone alarm. It will help you get up. I am almost glad that there is a freshman parking lot available even though it is far away. Really far. And they give you rides to it at night.

Thursday, November 18, 2004 5:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home