Wednesday, November 03, 2004

"Life is too important to be take seriously.-Oscar Wilde

Thank God elections are over. I never thought I would here the end of it. Everyone talking at school and all the political adds on the radio it’s driving me crazy. Last night I went to star bucks to catch up on my reading. It was nice and quiet for awhile and then politics came back. I was sitting in a nice brown “comfy” chair at the Starbucks at 8th and Colorado when Kerry supporters arrived. The nice sounds of a coffee shop the grinding of beans and the low murmur of people either talking on their cell phones or working on their calculus homework was shatter by honking. I guess there are a few liberals in Colorado. At least enough to distract me from my reading which wasn’t exactly easy to read to begin with. I gave up at about 6 and went home. Really this election is really stressful even if you can’t vote. I came home only to find my dad and brother glued t the computer trying to get updates but I wasn’t interested, the last I knew Bush had 159 and Kerry 112 electoral college votes.
I start my job tomorrow so I didn’t think it would be a bad idea to do the weeks homework to give my self time for a shower between work and sleep in the days to come.
I stumble through another day awaiting the end. But the end doesn’t please me. In computer apps my last class of the day we are supposed to create a flip book (but blogging is much more fun) in a power point presentation. The only problem is the teacher is not here today and I don’t have the best of luck grouping and ungrouping clip art pictures. The young man sitting next to me is not much of a help either. He’s a really nice person he’s just really shy and doesn’t talk. My “buddy” isn’t here today either so I’m really in a tight spot. Maybe it’s a good thing the teacher isn’t here. It gives me a chance to Blog and I know I won’t be able to tonight when I get home due to the fact that my brother has first priority over the internet.
Now that the election is somewhat over we can relax. My friend loves the Beatles and Bush. When one of our teachers said Kerry had whatever whatevered she was so happy. My friend Mandi and I said you would think all the Beatles were alive and they were coming back for one last concert. But the news has changed and now Kerry wants all votes to be counted. Je suis mui confused(FENCH SPANISH ENGLISH). I am really confused.
Half hour left and I still haven’t touched my presentation. You think that the little office assistant paper clip man could help me but no, it’s only a question search answer helper. I guess I have nothing to do or worry about at the moment so it gives me every right to Blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Village Idiot said...

I'm all about IHOP this weekend. And brownies. But who the hell puts peanut butter cups in thier brownies?! This whole election mess needs to be over. They shouldn't tell the general populace about it until they have a definitive answer.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004 4:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home