Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Everybody Laughs

For hundreds of years people have used the fan to cool themselves. Beginning 3000 years ago with the Chinese and on through the time of the Egyptians and the colonists in America.
I had no idea, until this past weekend when i was spending time with my sister and some friends, that when ever I laugh i start fanning or waving my hands by my face like Miss America does when she cries. They asked me why I did that and if it helped or colled me down. Like I'd know i wasn't even aware of the fact that i did that. WHat does it really matter on what I do when I laugh it's really not that big of a deal although they think so. When i didn't wave my face when I was laughing (probably cause i was choking on my french toast and powdered sugar) one of them offered to help me and started waving in front of my face. everyone laughs differently I'm just a person who uses my hands a lot. I'll never hear the end of it.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Village Idiot said...

Hey howdy hey!

You gotta admit, your laugh is hilarious, little sister. Everyone has a weird laugh... Jamie's sounds like gazelles leaping. Her friend Kelly is known as eeeeh-eeeeh Kelly cuz of her sqeaky laugh. We love you for it! Seriously. Oh, and congrats on landing the job.
Peace, Love, and Siblinghood, ~Your Big Sis.

Wednesday, October 27, 2004 10:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol i have a friend who laughs like when ur hacking up spit rofl its so weird.
-belly

Tuesday, November 21, 2006 11:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home