Monday, November 01, 2004

Halloween, Snow, Bored to Tears, What more?

It's amazing what happens when your bored. I actually spent time with my brother, driving him around to pick up loose odds and ends for his Halloween costume. Although I didn't really matter cause I was doing the same thing. I spent most of Halloween trick-or-treating with him too. No thanks to my friend who decided to be a butt and change her mind without telling. That's the second year in a row she's done that. Oh it gets better, I called her and she said that since we hadn't talk in a week (although we had cause I took her to lunch on Friday) she didn't think I wanted to go. Ok weird. To top that off I had a costume crisis. We won't get into that. I finally met up with a friend and we took his little brother and his friends around. In the midst of all this it had begun to rain. Rain turned to snow, and then the wind picked up but we trick-or-treated on. My friend, the one who backed out on me, met up with us but disappeared just as fast cause it was too cold. BS go to Minnesota for the winter and then tell me your cold (it was cold though, everyone just complained too much). Then my friends and I went over to the fire station. Andy said they had already put the candy away but hey that was ok with me, I had 209 pieces waiting for me at home. We talked for awhile and everywhere I walked glitter followed cause when glitter glue gets wet the glitter falls off, and ooh I still have glitter all over. We talked about school and then snowboarding. He wants to get me to snowboard but I'm not sure I can. Some how word had slipped out that I was working at noodles, and he, the last person I wanted to know knew. He thought it was funny cause he thought I took his place but who knows (only the managers). It gets good now. Lieutenant came down and he started the truck. It was so cool to be standing there watching the lights and the magical ways they danced through the snow. Once again I had a tour of the truck making it my third, I think. It was awesome. He's a really cool person cause he'll listen to you unlike his brother who goes "that's great now here's the truth..." Or "good for you guess what I did..... Oh man it was awesome..." Like I care. Ok sometimes I do but it just gets old. Everyone thinks I have the world's biggest crush on Andy. I like him true but not that much. He's just a funny and cool guy to talk to. So much for the good part. I get home to find out I was grounded. Why? Cause my parents didn't set a curfew and at the station there is no cell phone service. Darn sucks for me. So now I'm bored to tears and should be doing my homework but hey that can wait. I'm grounded from all social activities but I can live with that cause Blogging is inside my room and they don't know that. Plus they can't take away my computer cause "I have an Essay" right, right, ok. You'd think if your isolated into your room they would turn up the heat but noooooo! Thirty degrees is warm enough plus "we must save energy". Damn, I wrote a lot, oh well. I start my job on Thursday but I'm so nervous cause I've never had a job before. It'll take time and I'll definitely have to talk to my sister a bit. Homework awaits and I need real food cause I've been filling up on Kudos all day. No Halloween candy though. IHOP sounds good but it's cold and too far to walk no thanks to the fact that all car keys have been taken from me and I almost have to sign out for them. It's a dictatorship not a democracy!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Village Idiot said...

IHOP rocks! I miss IHOP. Its about 2 hours away. Not worth the drive.
-I'm sorry to hear that you got grounded. Sounds like Mom and Dad though. They're both a little on the far side of senile.
--Don't worry about your job. You'll do fine. Noodles is the best place to work. Good people. Good food. The work isn't bad either.
---Wish it would snow here. What's the point of it being cold if it refuses to snow?
~talk to ya soon

Monday, November 01, 2004 9:40:00 PM  
Blogger The Village Idiot said...

btw, what was the Holy Terror for halloween? And what were you?

Tuesday, November 02, 2004 10:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home