Wednesday, November 10, 2004

We're Off Like a Herd of Turtles- Cathy

I haven’t written I feel as slow as a turtle. I feel like I haven’t written in a century I have so much to say. I think I will begin with last Saturday. Josh, Megan, Alex, and Katy went snowboarding. That night Katy went to a play where I guess she met up with Josh. I went to see Ladder 49 with my mom, brother and two friends. When we got there, there were only nine seats left. My mom bought three tickets because I had a coupon for buy two for six dollars. Then right after her I asked for two tickets and the guy goes we only have one left. Do the math nine minus three is six. So I bought the last ticket and gave it to my friend. I left and went home but on the way home I was involved in a minor Volvo vs. Volvo collision. I had stopped, the Volvo behind me stopped. Then the lady behind me kissed my bumper. She didn’t realize she had taken her foot off the brake. She gave me her name and number and since there was no damage done we each went our separate ways. When I told my dad and he laughed and said I had a knack for getting hit from behind. While everyone was out of the house, I alone with no one to talk to or do anything with I started I puzzle. Working Sunday was good everything went smoothly. I got to cut the rice crispys. Katherine is a really nice person too, very artistic. Not everyone organizes the tea in rainbow colors. Monday night I was supposed to be a runner but some one called in sick so Dan put me on cash. That means I have to get all nervous again about being a runner and now “THE BOSS” is back which makes it a little more intimidating. The crazy buttered noodles guy came. Dan is a really nice manager; he always wants you to be happy and lets you know if you are doing something right or what you should do if you don’t have anything to do besides silverware. Also never put you hand in a bucket of water with Sirachi when you have a cut. That hurts. Soy sauce stings too along with salt. Another great Noodles worker is Paul! He doesn’t work there anymore but he’s a really cool and funny guy. Ok so I think it was Monday night. I had a dream that Katy, Katherine, Megan Alex, Josh, me and some other people went to Santa Barbra. While there the pope tried to shoot me, I ducked and the bullet hit Katherine in the middle of the head and instantly killed her. Then he got mad and shot Megan in the stomach. Then everyone was mad at me because I shouldn’t have ducked and so it was my fault Katherine was dead. That was a really weird dream. I think I need someone to interpret it for me.
Tuesday morning my friend came to school and made me try some of her new cleansing tea. The story. She didn’t realize that the lid of her tea to go cup was dirty so she washed it off. Forgetting that she didn’t wash of the soap she put the cap in and started drinking. Once she realized it tasted like soap it was to late she was already in the car. She thought the soap would go away if she drank it real fast, but that didn’t work so she was walking around school with soap in her tea. I couldn’t tell. I knew there was a soap taste but I didn’t know what the tea tasted like so I didn’t know how much of a soap taste there was (this was little Meghan). So now I write filling up on candy when I should be finishing my take home finals. And I can barely eat anything because if I eat something my throat feels really small and I can’t swallow then my stomach starts to hurt real bad and I feel like I’m going to up chuck. It might be allergy related but that would mean… that Heaven forbid I’m allergic to pie crust and pasta!!! Maybe I need to get my tonsils removed. The past two days before I go to work I feel like that but then when I get to work I forget about it.
Finals are today and tomorrow then Friday a three day weekend. Our religion teacher was nice enough to give us the answers to the final so there really is no need to study. I don’t have to take the computer apps final, Thank Goodness. Also what I thought was devastating (but who can I blame but myself) actually isn’t. See there’s this guy in my Comp. Apps. class that I like but he doesn’t talk and I don’t really talk to him cause I’m shy (but not as shy as him) on the last day of class we talked to most we had all tri. 20 some odd words. I thought that would be the only class I had with him, but turns out we have biology together. Hopefully we’ll talk more seeing how it’s a more “get up and do a lab with someone” class. Oh well we’ll soon find out. I even asked him to Homecoming and he said the same as when I asked him to Backwards last year. Hey it’s my loss right.
Don’t think I have anything else to say so I guess I’ll finish my English final but who knows. Oooh to make it better it’s a take-home final but we have to be there all of the class to “Celebrate”. Celebrate what? Why should we have to? I hate that class. I found a new game online too, it’s under msn and it’s called feeding frenzy. Kassie and I played it after we finished our lyceum final. Which oh by the way, if you fail it, it lowers you GPA but if you pass I won’t raise it. I think the administration is going to have a lot of complaints. I mean who really takes a pass fail class that you don’t receive a credit for seriously. Oh well as Robert says “Different day, different question. Another day, another answer.”

1 Comments:

Blogger The Village Idiot said...

You're so funny! I really like reading your blog. Keep it up. You could break those all up into different posts, you know... oh well. I'm tired and depressed, so I'm gonna go take a nap before my stupid, useless work-study job. Take care of yourself.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004 6:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home