Saturday, November 06, 2004

The Best People You’ll Ever Meet Work at Noodles.

As many of you already know, I have recently started working at Noodles &Co. I love it. The people working there are awesome. There’s Dan, a manager who is kind and accepting. He always tries to make everything easier for me. Then there’s James the most open and friendly person I have ever worked with, with both a sense a humor and a serious side. He is really a great guy to work with. Osiel who speaks Spanish, unfortunatlyI Speak French (as a second language), making harder to communicate. He knows my name and says it in Spanish I think it's cool, because no one has done that since sixth grade. I haven’t met everyone yet but hey it’s only my second day.
The shyest person besides me I would have to say is Tessa. She was the first person to train me and talk to me. In other words she showed me the ropes. Although she is very shy and a little mysterious she’s a really great gal.
Now that that is out of the way we can get down to business. First there’s Katy. True she doesn’t work at Noodles (anymore) but she is still the greatest person in the world. As a sister what more can I ask for. She’s always there to give an encouraging word and listens to any troubles you might have, although you can never really tell what kind of mood she’s in. One minute she’ll be a happy little clam the next thing you know someone dropped a grain of sand in her happy little clam world and POW! It’s like totally reversed. But being her sister I guess I should be used to it. Moving on we have Megan a.k.a. Meggers who yes at times might be a little blond, but hey aren’t we all. She just so happens to be a manager at Noodles. As Katy’s best friend she has made her way into our family and isn’t (as far as I know) concerned about being seen in public with her best friends little sister. (Not that any one would think we’re related). She is an outstanding person, welcoming, intelligent, and most of all ticklish. Total personality reversal we come across Alex. Alex yet another manager, is the funniest person I’ve ever met in my life. Seriously. He is funny but when he needs to be, serious. Seeing him on the worst day of my life is always a good thing cause then I have a chance to cheer up, exercise my wrists, and cool my face down. It’s really funny, because everyone laughs at me (if they aren’t already laughing at him) because I laugh at him. Everyone seems to be amused by the way I laugh, but I’d have to say Josh’s it pretty hilarical too. Speaking of Josh he is a very nice guy. Every time I see him he is smiling, no matter what, even if he might have torn his rotator cuff. He is such a nice guy and his smile is always encouraging. Josh also has some weird stories, but not as weird as the faces and sounds Alex makes.
The best people you will every meet. I don’t know what I would do if I didn’t have friends like them. It’s not everyday you meet a group of people like that and then take your time to go to IHOP at three in the morning to order, The Eggs Bennie, The Ruty Tuty Fresh and Fruity…. Passport breakfast, Western Skillet no meat extra eggs scramble, and French Toast with extra powdered sugar.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Village Idiot said...

How interesting that you think the most significant thing about Megan is that she's ticklish... I told you Noodles was a good place to work - and not just for the free food. Cathy is funny too. You just have to get over being scared of her... That's also funny that you have all of our regular orders at IHOP memorized... You've only been with us what 4, 5 times? Its awesome. After you get off work some night, you should ask Megan and Alex and Josh to go to IHOP. Thats the easiest and best time to go. You'll have a blast. Keep being happy.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004 12:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home