Saturday, December 04, 2004

Work and Wierd Josh

I worked Saturday evening which I normally don’t do. Josh was there. We didn’t say much maybe like twenty words total. But I carried on a very interesting silverware wrapping conversation with Noel. We talked about how people com in and buy food and just sit there and talk and take two bites and then leave the six dollar meal. And how people talk about the craziest and stupidest things… like how the paint is chipping off their house walls or something like that. Something that’s not really a big deal but people makes it out to be. I like talking to him he’s a really cool guy. He’s my buddy. Nothing else to say except that “If geometry was meant to be understood, it wouldn’t have been developed by the Greeks”.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Village Idiot said...

Josh is being weird. Do you know why? He sent me a text message saying he didn't need my pity and he had friends who appreciated him for who he was, not who hung out with him becuase they were sorry for him. Weird. He pissed me off, and its been a bad week anyways. Once you get to algebra 2, you'll like Geometry. No worries. Well, maybe...

Glad to hear you and Noel are talking. He's cool. Remember that conversation Mom and Barb had at Tucci Benucci about mirrors, door knobs and toasters? Can you imagine what they'd talk about over a 6 dollar meal at Noodles over the course of three hours? hehe

Sunday, December 05, 2004 12:29:00 PM  
Blogger The Village Idiot said...

Wait, Josh Terrel or Blonde Josh?

Sunday, December 05, 2004 11:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home