Wednesday, November 17, 2004

It's True Caferteria Food is Awful

The house has calmed down a little and now my mom’s after me for eating too much and that I am putting on too much weight. Well lunch at school doesn’t really happen. Everything is too expensive and if I buy something it is normally gross. I bought pasta yesterday and the noodles were so watered down that they were stringy and fell apart. Oh and I didn’t want salad (which is 50 cents) but they put it on and then the lunch lady wouldn’t let them take it off so she charged me for it. I’m not going to eat it and I could have used the extra fifty cents to buy milk, but no. so I had a very disgusting meal which I didn’t even eat so I wasted $3.50. Then the water machine ate my five dollar bill, I just wanted change but it wouldn’t give it to me so I had to buy water. No milk, no food, and my mom wonders why I come home and need food. We don’t have anything around the house cause we’re trying to conserve our money since we loose our pension at the New Year. Sure I am a little pudgy, I don’t like but there’s only so much I can do. Not eating a healthy diet it a cause but no one every buys anything besides French toast, hamburger and like one other thing.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Village Idiot said...

Caf food stinks. Yes it does. You work at noodles now, you don't have to eat caf food. Bring all that cheap, on duty food to school. Then heat it up.

When did we find out about Dad's pension? That sucks. We're gonna have to pay for ALL of our car insurance now. Bummer. Did Mom or Dad have anything to say about it and what we're gonna do for money?

Thursday, November 18, 2004 5:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, at my school theres almost decent food sometimes. and its free. w00t- but it comes with tuition so its not free. buy my mom paid for it not me lol. lol u shoulda told someone about water thing thats a waiste of 5 dollars.
-belly

Tuesday, November 21, 2006 11:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home