Saturday, December 04, 2004

Oooh I just want to grrh blu yoink... Destroy him

Mr. Watson has decided to rearange the seating chart yet again. He has also come to the conclusion that I have become “sassy, short tempered, and impossible to deal with at times.” When he said that everyone applauded. Everyone aplaudes when someone, walks through the door, or says something. It’s hilarious. Corey Jamroz lost car privileges (one can only guess why) just like me. Ooh and he has I little brother And I have a little brother, same age. Weird stuff if you ask me. He also tried to hold are class after school cause we were miss behaving in class. That wasn't good. Everyone got so pissed. He blocked the door that's not allowed it's a fire violation. I strongly dislike him with a passion. that's not all but I really don't want to talk about him.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Village Idiot said...

ah, those wonderful days of high school - seating charts and class room control.

I can't believe he said that to you, especially in front of the class! The applause thing is just a practical joke, right?

Sounds like you need to sit the back of the classroom, keep your head down, and not attract any attention to yourself. Read a book, writedown the ingredients to everything on salad a few billion times, play gameboy, go to sleep, or whatever, but whatever you do, pretend that you aren't there.

Or if you are feeling antagonistic, and don't care about trouble, bug the hell out of him. Just don't let him turn into your Mr. Gambardella, and go through the same stuff I did my sophomore year.

Sunday, December 05, 2004 12:42:00 PM  
Blogger The Village Idiot said...

I like your sound effects. Grrrh blu yoink!

You could also pull and Erik on him, storm up to the blocked door, open it, and yell "FIRE CODE." Or you could just pull the fire alarm.

Sunday, December 05, 2004 12:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home