Monday, December 13, 2004

That's not something you hear everyday

Megan was talking to me about how she didn’t do a good enough job brushing her teeth and could still feel plaque, and Chris was giving me trivia questions to answer while wrapping silverware. What is the Norwegian word for “Hot Steam Bath”? We had to make like five of everything on the menu for some company it was hectic. And Megan don’t think I didn’t see the broccoli you put in my Japanese pan noodles. We have a new cashier now, his name is Tony. I don’t work again until Sat. Josh is really weird it’s not cool to work around him because he was supposed to cash the other night and he wasn’t, so Tony was cashing alone and Chris had to have me stock the cooler. Then when I’m stocking cooler and josh is wrapping silverware he tells me to cash because there were people waiting. OK so not my job when he’s perfectly capable. And then last night it said I didn’t clock in so I had to clock in and then out. I worked or “Logged” a minute. Chris said he would change that, I hope he remembers to.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Village Idiot said...

You ate a Japanese Pan?

Yes, please do talk to Cathy and get Josh to not work there anymore. I don't wanna have to work with him when I come home for break, and I will be working at Noodles then, right Megan?

Monday, December 13, 2004 9:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home