Wednesday, January 05, 2005

My oh so very exciting Christmas Break

Over the break I went snowboarding with my sister and survived. I worked (what else), and spent a lot of time with my friends. Christmas Eve I attended midnight mass with my family, Megan, and Andy. Christmas day was a different story. Uncle Bob wasn’t able to get on the plane but his suitcase did. This minimized our gathering for Christmas dinner. Megan joined us and Alex came afterwards. Speaking of Alex… he gave me the best Christmas gift this year, one of those really cool carved candles. Then for new years I went to a party at Maura’s house which was over by ten. What’s the point of having a New Years Party if you’re not even going to stay up till midnight? We departed and Maura spent the night. After leaving her house we went over to the fire station. Pat and Maura had one of their classic Jerry Springer fights and once Maura was bored with that she came and stole my conversation between me and Andy. I brought pat home cause he was supposed to do I ride along but there was a new rule that no one could stay past ten. So I brought him home. Maura and I watched a couple movies and then headed of to sleep. Three hours later I got up. 5:45 am. Why? Well most people call me crazy and stupid but I got up because Andy needed a ride home from the fire station at 6am. His parents wouldn’t do it and he couldn’t get anyone else to and there was no way anyone was going to let him call Andrea. He was really grateful for the ride and kept telling me that if I ever needed something done I should just call him. I dropped him off and he told me to “go home and get some sleep”. Like I wasn’t going to do that already. Later in the day after Maura departed I was up at Andy’s, watching a movie with pat when Andy came down to talk and to make sure I had gone home and gotten sleep like he told me too. Then the harsh reality of school took hold and I decided it might not be a bad idea to do my homework. Thus came Monday morning…

1 Comments:

Blogger The Village Idiot said...

So you're going snowboarding again? Good luck! I hope you survive this time too. And if you do anything to my board... you might not survive my next trip home. Have fun. I expect a blog about it!

Friday, January 07, 2005 10:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home