Monday, December 13, 2004

Couldn't have planned it better myself

Oh today was a good day. I had everything planned out. After school I was going to go to the Starbucks at 8th and Colorado sit in the brown comfy chair closest to the door (that way you can see all the hot Paramedics as they walk in and out with or without their coffee. And you can see the fire trucks that go down Colorado at least hourly) and work on reading the book for my English paper (Troilus and Crysade) then work on the paper all while drinking the Starbucks beverage of my choice. Life is bliss how much better could this have been today was a good day, too good. So walking out to my car I had to go from one level, the parking lot, to the grass which then turns into the sidewalk. But before the grass there is a 1 ½ to 2 foot ledge. I have never had a problem with it until today. I lifted my knee and put in on the ledge. You with me ok, I thought I lost ya aye. Then when I pushed, jumped, hopped, or whatevered onto the ledge... DUN DUN DUN… my pants ripped. Yes believe it or not there I was standing in the sidewalk in front of Bishop Machebeuf High School, Denver Colorado, Uinta way with a rip in my pants from where the zipper ends going down to my right knee. That’s ok. Save me the drama cause no one saw. So that kinda ruined my Starbucks plan. Darn! So now I sit at home distracted by my computer screen and the many messages received by she who must always have something to read, ignoring my English and blogging so those with nothing better to do with their time might be entertained. Oh but at 8th and Downing Andy called and we talked till I got home and then some. Oh look our Christmas tree! Wow that blends in with everything. I wonder when we got it I haven’t seen it there before, must be new!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Village Idiot said...

I got to go to Caribou today! It was fun and productive and I got to sit in one of those really comfy leather chairs in front of the fireplace for 5 hours. I wrote a 5 page paper too.

Sucks about your pants. Maybe you should wear JNCO's more often.

Monday, December 13, 2004 9:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home