Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Why does it seem...

like it's all happening to me?

I don’ know exactly what’s happened but times have changed. Pat has decided its ok to talk to me. The reason… his girlfriend’s mom was going through his girlfriend’s text messages and found one from Pat that had to do with being late to fourth period and getting high. So they got caught the mom called the police and pat got himself out of it with BS like always. He BS’s his way through everything and it’s really annoying. Kind of like the boys in my geometry class. I don’t know if their born stupid or choose to act stupid because they think it’s cool or something. We had a fire alarm today and someone, I only heard this, threw a rock at the fire chief’s car. That didn’t go over so well. Where was I …? Don’t’ know, oh well. Oh yeah today’s my mom’s birthday so I got her a big cookie with a leprechaun. I have an ear infection and can’t hear and everyone one at work thinks it’s funny except Cathy and Katherine. The other night I had to make an allergic aware and it didn’t go so well. Katherine told me, when she showed me how, to use very little water. The noodles started sticking to the pan. Noel, Shawn, Alex, and Megan thought it was pretty funny. Katherine does everything different I’m not so sure I’ll listen to her. So Megan and I were the only girls working so we were doing valley girl impressions. It was nice because nether Cathy or Katherine was there to rain on the parade. Every time Noel and I even start to talk Katherine glares. I mean anytime anyone does something she looks at you like you’re doing something wrong. Cathy is just weird about it. The other night she made me cashier, runner, garnish, and noodle while they had a meeting. All the managers thought it was pretty funny. She’s awesome though because when she’s in a good mood it’s cool, and she thinks I’m a funny, hopeless but that I will survive in life and can be trusted in a lot of things. It’s funny once in a while she say “you’re in charge, I’m going home” she’ll disappear. Then she comes back. I asked for a thermometer last night and she did the whole fake no thing. I was just like “ok”. She said “you give up too easily”. That’s fine I got the thermometer and was done before nine. I’m confused. I’m sorry I must go now. My brain is working to hard and I’m trying to think about everything at once I have to go clear my head. I’ll be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home