Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Loose Ends Tied Together

I have a joke. How do you kill a blue elephant?... With a blue elephant gun. How do you kill a pink elephant? Take a rope tie it around its neck till it turns blue and then shoot it with a blue elephant gun.

Lyceum is such a waste of time. We have one week left in the tri and I’m so ready to kill Mr. Gambardella. I have him next tri and Heracovitch. Mr. Trotter isn’t going to be in class for the rest of the tri cause he’s getting married. Valentine’s Day was a success here at school. Elliot asked Mikele out and I’m pretty sure Madison and Corey are going out now.
Not much else. I didn’t go to backwards. Lots of people said it sucked. Amy made a huge deal about it cause she went with a freshmen and now is afraid that he’ll want to go out with her.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Village Idiot said...

ah, the dramas of high school life. I'm glad I'm done with that. In the long run it doesn't matter who is going out with who. And in college, you can avoid the people that still think of that. But, till then, Laugh at those people who are worried they'll have a freshman wanting to go out with them. And good luck on your finals. Keep blogging in Lyceum. That seems to be about all its good for.

Thursday, February 17, 2005 11:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home