Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Just LIke Mom Says, We Can't Choose Our Relatives/Teachers

I have mixed feelings about my art class. It just depends on the project we are doing. If I like the project I look forward to art if not then I wish I was chasing bunnies in a field rather than going to art. For a while we did scratch board. That was a project I really enjoyed. No we are making junk sculptures. I am creating a caterpillar. He is made up of old paint rollers that turned pink and then I’m going to put springy pipe cleaner of him and pom poms and name him Clarence. That is the name Katy and I used to give our caterpillars when we caught them in Moab. I’m hungry now but I have no lunch and still have two class periods before lunch not that I’ll have food then. But that’s what friend’s are for, right. The past two days of World History have been really nice because Mr. Gambardella hasn’t been here but our teacher status didn’t improve much. We were stuck with Ancient Engstrom. Mr. Richter is such a boring teacher. He reminds me of a mad scientist who escaped from some laboratory and thought it would be a good idea to try and teach some of the stupidest sophomores I know, biology. Random thought: why do they call the crayola crayon fire engine red if most fire engines now days are yellow or white. What will be next? Fire engine yellow, Fire engine white?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home