Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Happy VAlentine's Day

Happy Valentine’s Day! Hey my day wasn’t as bad as most Valentine’s days are. Everyone at school was all lovy dovy. I received a box of chocolates which was enough for me. I wasn’t expecting much but my mom thought of me and gave me a rose. Pat was going to get me roses just as friends but we aren’t talking. Actually we haven’t talk since Friday. It all started when Andy and I went to mass on ash Wednesday and he told me that Pat couldn’t come because he was working. I didn’t know that Pat had a job and I’m not sure if he was planning on telling me. So Thursday I talked to Pat and asked him how work was. He lied to me and said he didn’t have a job. He then said he would come down but he never did. Friday morning he sent me a text message saying that he and his girlfriend had never been so hung over in their lives. I’d known about his girlfriend so that wasn’t news. But the fact that he didn’t call to say he couldn’t come down pissed me off. I asked him if the reason he didn’t was because he went out and got drunk with his girl. He got all pissed at me cause “I don’t see what the big deal is if I spend time with my girlfriend”. It’s not a big deal it’s just he didn’t come down and went and got drunk with Tracy. His girlfriend has replaced me and my friendship. Since we got in the fight and pissed at each other we haven’t talked. Andy called last night to talk to me. He just called to wish me a Happy Valentine’s Day. Mom brought my Valentine’s for Ryan, Pat and Andy over and talked to Mrs Pearsall. Andy’s mom said that she knows all three boys love me but are challenged in society. Got to go tell more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home