Friday, July 15, 2005

Dreams.. A Window to the Mind

If you know me well enough you know that I have some crazy dreams. This one is no different. Working at noodles or anywhere you know the people you work with. I had a dream that Shawn and Lesley got married. It wasn’t normal but she was in a nice white dress with her hair down and her veil kept flying up from the back as if there was a fan behind her. I’m pretty sure Shawn was in a pair of kaki’s and a nice t-shirt. Noel was in his black short and had a Fred Flintstone type tuxedo shirt on, but you couldn’t tell because he was wearing his chef’s coat. Noel was trying to get me to go to the wedding but I didn’t want to. He kept pulling on my chef’s coat and finally I did a three-sixty and he ended up with the coat and I was I guess walking away (I don’t remember). I do know I was in a dress.
It was really weird because Noel and I had texted a couple nights before and it came off as we wanted to avoid each other at work because the next night we barely talked, but it was really because his tooth hurt. It was an awkward situation and it gave uncertainty as what to do. It’s all good now; we talked for an hour and a half tonight after work. He told me a lot about his personality and when he talks, what’s stupid, why he doesn’t talk. In my dream though we had been really close friends and I didn’t want to go to the wedding. I think it was that in my mind and consciences I wasn’t sure if he didn’t like me or didn’t want to talk to me and I didn’t want to push it. Do you see what I’m trying to say?
So after that dream I had one that my almost worst enemy from eighth grade needed a ride to her car or home and she wanted me to give her one. We were in the parking lot of Tokyo Joe’s but the Holiday in was where Barnes and Noble is. After that I was at Sarah’s house by Maura’s property by the side street lighting of bottle rockets and a police car came by and my mom wondered if I had hid well enough. Following that I was flying my Snoopy airplane around Denver West and I was having a lot of trouble flying it. Along with having trouble flying it Joe and Pat were telling me what to do, what they could do better, and how I wasn’t flying it right.
I had some really weird dreams and I hope dreaming helps clear you conscience and allows a person to express what they are feeling without spitting it right out so even the stupidest and shallow minded people can understand. Sweet dreams…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home