Monday, April 11, 2005

I Hate Shopping

Snow up-sets everything. I went out to Kohl’s yesterday to buy jeans because I only have two respectable looking pairs left. Two of my jeans are ripped at the knee, one in the pocket, making everything that goes into my pocket, fall to the floor. So technically I only have one pair of jeans to wear to work. I would wear my jinco’s but they are really long and knowing me I would probably trip over myself. Getting back to the story Kohl’s was closed. Today I went back out to find a pair of jeans. They had one pair in my size but it still didn’t fit. Everything else was made of the stretch material or was faded and low riding with tiny ankles. When we checked out the lady said that they could look in the back for me. Ok, stop right there. If they (possibly) have it in the back why don’t they put it out so people can buy the product and they can make a profit? I went to the guys section to try and find something but I couldn’t remember what size pants I wore. Ugh shopping for pants has to be my biggest challenge and fear next to making friends and talking to people I don’t know because they are talking to me. I hate shopping for pants. So now I have one pair of jeans to wear to work. My mom wanted to check at Target or Walmart but I really didn’t see the point in it. It would only depress me even more to know that the pants I want don’t exist. I give up. My friend told me if I was so frustrated with pants shopping I should start wearing skirts. I wonder what world she’s been living in because as far as I’m concerned skirts were invented by the same underworld creature who invented marketing.( IHOP story). I would like to express more of my boring and worthless life troubles but I’m going to go get something to eat before work.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Village Idiot said...

You should've looked for JNCOS and tried on a few random sizes till you found the right kind. You can always roll them up at the cuff while working. And, you can always go back tomorrow with the size taken from your pants at home, and try again?! hehe. I like pants shopping. Its bra and shirt shopping that I can't stand!

Monday, April 11, 2005 7:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home