Sunday, April 10, 2005

Un-natured Thoughts and Emotions

I’ve been thinking… are we sure it was Tessa’s car? She is weird. She makes it impossible to talk to her and it’s always really weird when she’s around. I don’t know why but it bothers me that she and Noel might be hanging out. Seriously, who goes out with a guy from work… stops… and then tries to hook up with another guy from work. That just doesn’t work. It always bothers me and I really can’t understand why. It’s just annoying and stupid. Why can’t we as human beings have the slightest bit of control over what we think and feel? I think our mind takes control of us. The Scrabble dictionary defines emotion as: an affective state of conciseness. Ok I really don’t understand that one. Let us try Webster then shall we: any specific feeling; any of various complex reactions with both mental and physical manifestations. Wow very insightful don’t you think. It still doesn’t help me though. Do we, can we, control our emotions or is it something that happens subconsciously. It says we do it in a state of conciseness which makes sense because you can’t really have feelings if you’re in a coma. I’m so confused this isn’t fair. Oh well…as Jessi says “If you’re ever in doubt, just remember, chicken pot pie doesn’t grow on the south side of the tree.” I need more ice cream…

1 Comments:

Blogger The Village Idiot said...

Do you mean Un-NATURAL emotions? Tessa is a freak, and a loser, we all know that. If only there was a way to make her leave... Funny that you use a scrabble dictionary too... Only a scrabble player. I want to get the spanish edition! So, what's up with Jesse and Chicken Pot Pie?

Monday, April 11, 2005 7:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home