Monday, April 11, 2005

Being Only Child...

is hazrdous to me. It messes with your thoughts and parents idea's of what is safe. I was in the kitchen with my mom, complaining about how bored I was when I had a vision/epiphany. She keeps asking me to play scrabble but I don’t want to. I asked her if we could go get noodles for dinner seeing how they are probably really slow(turns out they closed), and then it came to me. Wouldn’t it be cool to get snowed in somewhere? Take my thought for example, at noodles. So picture this we are snowed in because it’s way to dangerous to drive home and well you get the picture. So we are snowed in right and for some reason someone has oh let’s say… monopoly in their car. See where I’m going with this. So you’re snowed into noodles and you get to play monopoly. Wouldn’t that be cool?! Or it might not be. But when you’re trapped in your house with your parents who have just eaten all the cookies you baked and asking you to play scrabble (even when it’s boring to you because they can never beat you) anything sounds fun and exciting, and you’re not allowed outside because “it’s dangerous”. It’s not so much fun being the only child when you’re used to having siblings. They’ve even been over protective. They wouldn’t even let me go to IHOP, but I talked them into it. Ugh I’m so done with being an only child. If Roland does go to the military school then we better take in a forgien exchange student or something. I need to do taxes and I don’t know what I’m supposed to do and dad just keeps putting it off. Poor Megan I think she still had school on for Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home