Monday, April 11, 2005

I Have the Wierdest Dreams

Did I tell you about my dream?It is really wierd and really bothers me. It was last Sunday or Monday night. Megan and I were busing and Tessa had just left. When I looked out the window there was a truck blocking a lot of cars. I could see part of an old light green car and Noel’s car. The truck was a big white Ford. Megan and I were busing and watching her as she walked across the parking lot. We kept saying she better not go to Noel’s car. It was really weird. She started walking towards his car and Megan and I were getting really mad. Then all of a sudden Tessa was busing a table in the apple jack parking lot. Really weird. Megan and I were relieved. Then Tessa finished busing, walked past Noel’s car but we couldn’t see any thing else or if anything happened. Then I woke up. The weird thing it that I see that car I the parking lot a lot. And when the cars were parked they weren’t parked like they normally are, but those three cars were parked facing King Soopers, so we could see the side of them. It was a really weird dream. Does anyone know what it was about?

1 Comments:

Blogger The Village Idiot said...

If you think YOU have weird dreams, you should have heard my professor the other day. Stayed up too late grading our papers, and had a dream that we had to evacuate Minnesota because of the impending invasion of personal submarines. Yeah, cuz people climb into their own individual submarines and dream of invading Minnesota - a very landlocked state.
For more weird dreams, see Megan's website!

Blog Something!

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 10:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home