Friday, July 15, 2005

One Wild Night

Wednesday night was no regular night for me. Normally I stay out until two or three in the morning but not Wednesday. I got home at about eight after spending some time talking to my mom at Starbucks. Previously Alex and I had talked of going bowling but that never happened. I fell asleep in my love sac and woke up around ten. I went down stairs to shower only to find a dead spider in my shower. After showering I returned to my room, got ready for bed and was on my way to the kitchen to have a midnight snack of Oreo’s and milk only to find I was locked in my room. We had just gotten new doors and the handle on my door was not put together correctly. No matter which I turned the knob, the piece that sticks out from the door and into the frame wouldn’t move. My dad said he would leave it until the morning but my mom freaked out and said it was a fire hazard. I’m not as small as I used to be when I would sneak out of my window and my ladder isn’t in my room so I would have had to jump into a pyracantha bush. Ouch! My dad tossed a screw driver thru my window. With that I took the door handle off and tried to figure what was wrong with it. We left it be so Rick, the door guy could fix it. After satisfying my craving of Oreo’s and milk I sat down to watch cartoons. I watched a couple Flintstones episodes and glanced at the clock. It was now one thirty am and I should have gone to bed. I just wasn’t as tired as I was before so I stayed up until three and watched a movie I borrowed from a friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home