Monday, February 27, 2006

Wisdom Teeth; They knock you out to pull them out!!

Last weekend I had the joy of getting my wisdom teeth pulled. It wasn’t bad at all, there was practically no pain. The doctor gave me an IV sedative, laughing gas, and of course the numbing medication. After my teeth had been extracted I had the hardest time waking up. I made it from the operation chair to the lobby but after I put my hoodie on I got really dizzy again so they brought me back and gave me more oxygen and one of those terrible scented chemical swabs used to wake people up. It stung my nose really bad and it got to the point where I was crying. After lots and lots of oxygen I made it out to the car. When my mom pulled in the drive way I went straight to my room and I was out like Christmas lights out of season. Throughout Friday I was partially there and partially not. I managed to, half watch and half sleep through the first Lord of the Rings and then partially watch the second. I must have had at least five cups of Jell-O too. Our cupboard is overflowing with an abundance of raspberry and strawberry Jell-O because; yes I’m even a picky eater when it comes to Jell-O. Saturday was much of the same, Jell-O, sleep and the Flintstones. It was only later at night after my mom got me ice cream, did I venture to my friend’s house. There we watched Apolo Anton Ohno and had a discussion on Gay Marriage Abortion and something else. Brandon is devout in his faith so it was mostly between me and him just explaining to Maura. Peter didn’t add to the conversation much. Maura believed in one thing but could not back it up. She was really confused about where she stood and was even more confused when confronted with the info we gave her. Sometime during the day Mom went to Starbucks. She was kind enough to tell Aaron (she calls him my favorite barista) that I had my wisdom teeth removed. I was supposed to work Sunday morning but my condition would not allow me to do so. For lunch we went to Chipolte. That was an experience in itself. I had to dissect my burrito with a fork and chew my tortilla with my front teeth. Katy, Roland, and I went to church and once again, Lenzini wasn’t there. After Church we went to Starbucks (wow defiantly didn’t see that one coming). It was awkward walking in because when I ordered he asked me if I got my wisdom teeth removed. Weird! I did not ask my Mom to tell him. Monday I managed to write Mr. Lenzini’s religion paper and Tuesday I went back to school. UGH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home