Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Life Just Stinks

So recently it just feels like I can't do anything right. Actually I did one thing; I wrote a damn good paper in English and proved to my teacher I’m not worthless. I actually think she had trouble telling me I did a good job for once. Other than that, things aren't so great. It seems that I made something up about my friends but unless my memory is defective I’m right. That isn’t what bothers me so much, it just adds to my problems. I would never do anything to hurt this person but now I feel like I’ve really screwed things up. On top of that there is a girl in my religion class that drives me crazy; I can’t stand her. She asks random no brainier questions (my personal opinion) and then when my teacher starts to answer them she’ll either be like “no it’s ok never mind I just don’t understand you can stop.” Or she’ll start talking to someone else. Seriously if a man is a Brother and is joining the Priesthood I think he’s ok with not having sex, and as a high school senior she shouldn’t be able to say man I couldn’t live like that. I think she’s trying to send a hint to the guys in the class and doesn’t hide the fact that she has probably already had sex. Oh and then just pulling out a packet of birth control pills in class, I mean seriously that’s like bringing Hitler’s book Mein Kampf into a Jewish school and saying let’s read this wonderful book. It’s not right. Plus some of my other friends seem to be frustrated with me or just not willing to talk. People, who used to talk to me everyday and smile and share a laugh for the same reason, now barely ever talk to me. I’ll give it time because I know I’m not the only one with problems right now. Some of my friends have worse problems than me but when you keep things to yourself it doesn’t help. I know this and it kills me overtime eventually it will pile up and then one thing will light the fuse and there’s no way to stop the explosion… basically I really don’t feel happy, people need to help each other and when I mess up I freak out and stress to no end making a mountain out of a mole hill. “Our biggest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure” some of us don’t know our own power. I’m upset and life sucks. I understand others might too so I’m not comparing myself to anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home